2011年11月21日 星期一

me not too concerned the. On Friday

129626101229687500_1121Vetr concede pole position competition for tough match goal not only integral NetEase sport October 8 reported: Vetr successfully won the 2011 season, 12th pole position of the individual, but it is clear that this is the hardest pole position he earned this year, as the distance he is defending champion and has taken a step, after the match, Germany small is very excited. On Friday morning for the first time in free practice, a slight crash accident in Vetr, And his championship rival Barton has good performance in 3 exercise, Red Bull monopolized pole position will be very likely to be the McLaren broke, but this scene was eventually did not happen. Vetr pressed Barton got pole position in 0.009 seconds advantage, afterwards the said "the qualifying was great, Friday I exercise some loss in time, racing the front wing had alsoDamage, which is for our qualifying is not a good thing. "" This morning, we made some adjustments, which makes my car has a better balance, but we also are a bit slow on the speed. After the third free practice session, we sat down for a more detailed study, we analyze all situations and adjustments to every detail as possible, It's all in order to make the car performed better in qualifying. "" This is critical, because the gap between me and Barton is in fact very small, it is difficult for qualifying, but I really enjoy. That was a long one, I do very well in the first time, I continue to challenge the limit, you know perfection is difficult, to be honest, my racing in the first paragraph is a little shakePendulum, but much better in the second paragraph. "Vetr on Sunday was race receive 1 credit, he could defending Champion of 2011 season ahead diablo 3 power leveling, this Vetr said:" has or not, me not too concerned the. On Friday, I was at a very good lesson when I made a mistake, as long as I have a little time is not set, it will become worse�� "" Are racing is is long of, this station will very has challenging, we in Rod bit departure, this will is is special of, competition in the any situation will appears diablo 3 gold, DRS will brings many opportunities, therefore we must carefully meet, we has is bar of racing, believe yesterday of accident does not caused too large of effect, I on competition full looks forward to, I to of not only is integral. ��

沒有留言:

張貼留言