2012年4月6日 星期五

tera power leveling ����I am always at home waiting for him - IFE

129773982781093750_27Pan Wei (reporter Zhao Kang's photography), host of the travel channel after Pan Wei and Sun Nan married women for the first time opening, exclusive interview with this newspaper, an analysis of their marriage and to feel in the third host of the travel channel Pan Wei (micro-blogging) another identity seems to be more of a cause for concern-the singer Sun NaN (micro-blogging) wife. In 2009, buy red and after a divorce married Sun Nan POONWai, is the entertainment of the year one of the sensational news, but all face rumors, the party remained silent. Last September, two daughters were born; half a year later, Pan Wei comeback, she presided over the travel channel last week 2012 Golf (micro-blogging) launch ceremony of the tournament, and is about to return the day of golf. At this turning point, Pan Wei received the exclusive interview with this reporter. Talk aboutAnd work, her hand with a smile: "do not become worse is good! "She said that their talent is to be a good housewife, and Sun Nan appears to let her" succeed ":" with him before getting married I was a host of the no name, I did not expect that will change after her marriage with him. A long time ago, I dreamed of a warm family, with TCM knowledge to take care of my family,Children do eat free when folding origami, knitting woven sweater sth And now, these are implemented.����"Sun Nan on Sun Nan transposition thinking, do you have the courage to divorce?����The Beijing News (Twitter): 2009 messages about your marriage, much of the media coverage, why do you never speak out? Pan Wei: we were both married, his father and mother, My father and mother, his brothers and sisters, my brothers and sisters, his friend, my friends are sincere blessing, all of this would have been enough.����Don't hurt any person you encounter in life, we are based on this principle, to remain silent.����The Beijing News: his attitude? Pan Wei: he is pained me more: "because I am a public figure, to marry you gives you aDo you harm, make changes in your life so much, I can only love you more. I can't say how my wife is with everyone, but I can do is to love you more, so that you get from me.����"Beijing News: before you didn't expect this news hype? Pan Wei: the wedding we went to the Home Office, home block, we have toFor a low profile, but people talk in the world. Fun is, the attendant said: "the groom quite like Sun NaN", until the feast did not think they really do is Sun NaN.����My father told friends and family that "Wai Wai is getting married", they did not make it clear who was married to, eat half found Sun nan, everyone is very excited. The Beijing News: Sun Nan attracts you the mostWhat place is? Pan Wei: simple, sunny tera power leveling, can bring to people happiness. As a singer of eating on their own image, he does not know the divorce on what did he mean? Don't he know it would have an impact on his career? He did not know his public image will do so much hurt? He knew, but he still marry me, it let me he is looking up�� Not every man has the courage to make such a decision. A lot of people unhappy marriages blessed, but barely maintained, said that for the children, but that is only a slogan, more to public image, reputation, social status, property. Many people accuse Han sun Nan cannot be, if transposed to think, do you have the courage? Pan Wei Beijing News: Golf is your matchmaker�� Pan Wei: Golf is our common interests, we all love to watch movies, Opera, sliding Board, not every night before we had children studying time. He is so funny, first half an hour before going to bed I read to him every day, he says, can I read, I like to read. He particularly appreciate I play golf, wood, because I drive so far, nothing, heI go out and play, I opened up the ball would say "play too long face, with my wife! "He often joked," you better be (national team) pick away!����"On the marriage Beijing News I was telling his best objects: when a single mother for so long, and then meet a marriage takes a lot of courage? Pan Wei: this is something that comes naturally, hardMay not. Some say "twice and married Pan Wei", Sun NaN: are these fools? He got here, he has his own mind and ability to distinguish. Is not, as some people say, that "Sun Nan dare marry me? Will you marry me? "I was not only lovers of Sun nan, also is the mother of his children, his life partner tera power leveling, hand in hand to the old people. He is a normal man, flesh and his ideasAnd he is growing up. Sometimes I joke I said both would like to thank him, he gave me a growing environment, in turn I also helped him grow up.����I learned to accept myself, my all, my emotions, illness, aging, not perfect, since I created my own, I was unique in the world no one can copy me with no alternative. The Beijing News: noHas been struggling and hesitate? Pan Wei: when first married. I think I'm neither young nor beautiful, I had more than 40 years, although he told me at the same age, but he is particularly dynamic, sunshine, love sports, I had a little bit of fear. But now had no such worries and concerns at all, I give the life he wanted, gave his flowing, warm home, this is what he wanted������The Beijing News: many people believe that divorce is the most injured children. Pan Wei: life is very long, it does not mean that they do not have children, do not love their children. Why not split open, not to confuse one thing?����Not here with people who love to play all day, the extent of damage to their children? Of course, divorce is not good, I had bought a book for single parent familiesHealing book--my dad is Gioni, I want to share him with me. He read him in the Pack I, read halfway he asked me, why don't you read? I have cried choke with sobs.����I was a single mother, I know from divorced families much of harm to children.����The Beijing News: what do you think of marriage is most stable? Pan Wei: spirit similar to mostMainly two people need to grow up together.����Some time ago he read a book of the child you, he finished with a blanket on the plane you would head crying call I got off the plane, told me he felt the way, feeling for her son, and I was telling his best object. We both have a common interest, appreciation, after reading the book, we just discussed, talked about fear tera gold, the present, Body xiaowo, emotional, religious belief in Sth Too many things that can be said!����I am always at home waiting for him, let him see family is warm and loving, has a wife to help him tea water, slippers, rather quiet, doesn't have to be much, but be sure to warm. Talk about parenting children help their parents grow Beijing News: and now you have your baby, A lapse of 20 years and then when his mother, do you feel? Pan Wei: completely different. 20-somethings when MOM mengmengdongdong, married and had children is a natural thing, but now the feeling is entirely different: you got a point-the child is an Angel, she is to help you grow because growth requires a turning point. When I first started doing b-see her, my tearsOut, and she was born, I didn't sleep overnight.����The Beijing News: your daughter and how this little sister get along? Pan Wei: sister (Note: Pan Wei daughter with first husband) sharp pain in her than I imagined. Sister in a foreign country, we fixed her living expenses, spend is gone, she saves not willing to buy their clothes, to buy sisterA lot of small clothes. She held her sister in my arms, like MOM.����Our baby is called "love child", any friends to her house, she was shouted at, laugh I had pain in her face, she really is with love. Baoyao sister (Note: Sun Nan's daughter and ex-wife bought red sister) also hold her every day to, I asked her why she always holds her, she said: "like holding doll-Like ". Bao Yao came back telling me that a few days before school, she rushed baoyao sister, baoyao said, "come on, I'm not talking to you.����"She has more music, think sister and play with her.����The Beijing News: now you can say you are an enjoyable? Pan Wei: life is dull. Two tempo Yao before asking me, "aunt, what do you think is the most happy life"Me most happy is the father in his study reading and sister sat in the car, I baked the cake, baoyao dozen eggs over me, daughter to me Sieve flour, bake the cake we ate very tasty, I think that is the most happiness.����The Beijing News: you and Bo Yao, brother (Note: Sun Nan and bought the Red sister son) get along? Pan Wei: baoyao is a specialKind, polite children, make people feel bad. She loves her father and mother, she did not feel that the father and mother separated is not love her, divorced, she felt herself to assume adult roles. She said one day: "aunt I'm looking at sensitive periods of the captured children, I would like to know what a brother is now in the sensitive period, I would like to help his younger brother". IIs an aunt, in addition to MOM and Dad's love, then give her a love aunt. Younger brother is also very cute, one day he said to me, "aunt, I don't like my sister". I say crazy, he said: "she is too stupid, do not eat, do not walk, or playing with me, do you mind if we don't sister? "Funny! He also took a liking to my sister. That his father gave himBuy a HelloKitty, he said, "Dad you help me buy one more, I want to buy one for my sister.����"Beijing News: comeback again presided over the program, do you want to have any breakthrough on work? Pan Wei: the question, does not become worse (laughs), but this does not mean that I do not seriously, recorded programmes I will always be prepared in advance, I am also willing toTo go to work. I was the first to enter the host of the travel channel, travel channel when it is created in. For so many years, I work and also be recognized by the people.����I popularity in Taiwan is good, I like the travel channel. Life in the other two Pan Wei says he is not afraid to talk about marriage and the first two paragraphs, "some people not from the marriage will become foe. "SheEveryone help themselves to grow in life and experience, "life is a process of experience, all experienced before, made me today. "He was an artist of the first. When I spoke to him was very young, he brought me a lot of help on the aesthetic, are exposed. May I at the age of more than 20 young and beautiful, but I was, not what he wants������Some people not from the marriage will become an enemy, two days before I also joked that if I have something, he is selfless. Second term, he called me a few days ago, my brother-in-law, hyperlipemia, he knew that a drug is useful. When overwhelming burst before I got married and Sun nan, someone asked him, he said: "you're not allowed to say Wei wei, she is an amazing womanChildren. I live with her for ten years, who are not allowed to hurt her.����"I'm touched. Reporter Gou Yina intern Wen Yi Others:

沒有留言:

張貼留言